No Products in the Cart
The online marketplace offers hundreds of different clothing options to suit hikers or nature lovers of every size and shape so to help you find the perfect choice we narrowed it down to the best of the best and compared their fabulous features to get this winning line up. we’re sure Sorry for What I said While I was Thinking Park The Camper Tshirt will catch your eye.
You've now found the staple t-shirt of your wardrobe. It's made of a thicker, heavier cotton, but it's still soft and comfy. And the double stitching on the neckline and sleeves add more durability to what is sure to be a favorite!
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua
|Length (inches)||28||29 ¼||30 ¼||31 ¼||32 ½||33 ½|
|Color:||Blue, Purple, White|